Wednesday 18 December 2019

BSB? Bloody Stupid Buggers

Well, that's that then. Some very clever legal chess was played. The BSB is like any other regulatory office in that it hasn't got a clue about any of it's dealing and doings or mechanics in the real world. No surprises there. Barbara's survived and will only gain strength from it all. It's what happens. Sometimes it takes someone or a group of humans who don't do online, to offer up a different perspective to those who become, for whatever reason, obsessed with online antics. I have the tee-shirt. May she live long and prosper.

For those that have put her there, in addition to seeing to me and others, Karma has you in its crosshairs. It'll come. It always does.

To end, let's have a bet- I bet that you think about my successful life more than I or a hundred others will ever think about your lack of such. I'll bet my life's earnings on it. Let's see where we are in five years. Because I know where you were five years ago and I can see a clear winner when I see one.

Now piss off and trot on back to Twitter.

As usual, for the best offer you're going to read on this saga go Here

No comments:

Post a Comment